How to apply for a Companion Card
There is no separate National Companion Card. Companion Card applications are assessed by the State or Territory you reside in. To apply for a Companion Card, go to the website of your State or Territory from the list or the map below and download the application form.
If you wish to receive more information on the application process, please use the contact details provided on your State or Territory's Companion Card website.
- Australian Capital Territory Phone: (02) 6207 1086
- New South Wales Phone: 1800 893 044
- Northern Territory Phone: 1800 139 656
- Queensland Phone: 13 QGOV (13 74 68)
- South Australia Phone: 1800 667 110
- Tasmania Phone: 1800 009 501
- Victoria Phone: 1800 650 611
- Western Australia Phone: 1800 617 337